Sweden: Dental hygienist proves child “refugees” are actually adults, gets fired

It appears as if Swedish authorities are determined to ensure that Sweden commits national and cultural suicide, as aren’t going to allow anything to turn them from this determination.



“Bernt tried to stop age-faking — lost his apartment,” translated from “Bernt försökte stoppa åldersfusket – kan förlora sin lägenhet,” Samhällsnytt, October 4, 2017 (thanks to Denny):

A dental hygienist advised the Migration Board about “unaccompanied” adults — and was therefore kicked out of work. Now his entire family’s property can be confiscated by the region of Gotland, which has hired a star lawyer.

It was in July last year that dental hygienist Bernt Herlitz, 56 years old at the time, with his wife looked into one of Almedalen’s seminars dealing with age assessment in the judiciary and in the sports world. The theme was urgent for the couple because both of them worked at the Public Health Service in Visby, where many of the so-called unaccompanied refugees had their teeth examined. In 2016, the debate on these refugees became more heated — not least because of the high cost of living, which in some cases could be 6-8 thousand kronor per day.

“I would probably estimate that up to 80% of them were obviously adults. This can be seen, for example, on wisdom teeth that were fully grown — something that is only seen in adults,” Bernt says.

“The suspicions must be reported”

The subject was broached over a snack in the breakfast room, but nobody knew how to deal with the suspicions, according to Bernt. In the subsequent seminar participated, among others, Åsa Carlander-Hemingway, a unit manager from the Swedish Migration Board, who told the couple that it was important that the right age of refugees be determined, and that all suspicions should be reported to the Swedish Migration Board.

Said and done — when he returned to work in August that year, Bernt began to advise the Migration Board about his suspicions. In total, he sent more than 8 emails, in which he stated that he was a dental hygienist and felt that the age stated in the Migration Board’s actions was wrong.

“It was important to set things right — not least because adults do not live with children.”

Little did Bernt suspect what would happen next. He never received any response from the Swedish Migration Board. Instead, one of its officials forwarded his e-mail to a supporter of one of the people the tips were about. The supporter, in turn, contacted Bernt’s superior at Folktandvården, Mats Kvarnberg. It did not take long before a full investigation was initiated.

“The manager asked me to come alone to a room, where there was also another senior manager from my employer, the region of Gotland. They told me I would not go to work tomorrow, that I was suspended and that there would be an investigation.”

How did it feel?

“It felt heavy. But I did not realize the seriousness of it yet. I told you that the woman from the Migration Board had told me to send reports. I thought it would be done in a few days and I could get back to work.”

But, in fact, it was not. 14 days later, Bernt was dismissed after 10 years of service at Folktandvården. The employer said he broke patient confidentiality, which could have been dangerous for his patients.

Fired and humiliated

All three local newspapers in Gotland described him as a dangerous activist and right-wing extremist who “age-rated refugees on his own.” The news also reached SVT.

“They wrote about me on the front page without even contacting me. One felt so enormously exposed. Sure, they have not printed my name, but Gotland is a small place and everyone knows everyone, so it’s not hard to figure out who it’s all about.”

But Bernt is neither right-wing nor even politically active….


New York subway jihad bomber came to US via chain migration

DHS: Suicide-Bomb Suspect Arrived by Chain Migration,” by John Binder, Breitbart News, December 11, 2017:

The terror suspect who allegedly attempted to detonate a suicide-bomb in New York came to the United States from Bangladesh as a “chain migration” relative of an individual who had immigrated earlier into the United States.

In October, President Donald Trump called for an end to this “chain migration” process in his immigration principles.

On Monday 27-year-old Akayed Ullah, a Bangladesh national, injured three individuals when he allegedly tried to detonate a suicide bomb in New York City in a planned terrorist attack.

Ullah, as confirmed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), entered the U.S. in 2011 as a chain migrant.

Under “chain migration,” new immigrants to the U.S. are allowed to bring an unlimited number of poorly-screened foreign relatives with them, creating a never-ending flow of immigration from some terror-ridden countries.

Ullah came to the U.S. through the F43 visa, allowing him to obtain a Green Card simply because his father’s brother or sister had recently been naturalized as a U.S. citizen. This process is known as “extended-family chain migration.”

Trump has repeatedly demanded an end to chain migration, saying “Chain migration is a disaster for this country and it’s horrible.”

As Breitbart News reported, more than 140,000 Bangladeshi nationals — larger than the population of Dayton, Ohio — have entered the United States since 2005 for no other reason than to reunite with extended family members.

  • 8,508 Bangladeshi nationals entered U.S. in 2005 as chain migrants
  • 9,936 entered in 2006
  • 7,765 entered in 2007
  • 7,795 entered in 2008
  • 12,974 entered in 2009
  • 11,407 entered in 2010
  • 13,136 entered in 2011
  • 13,379 entered in 2012
  • 11,346 entered in 2013
  • 14,170 entered in 2014
  • 13,034 entered in 2015
  • 18,051 entered in 2016
  • Since 2005, 141,501 Bangladeshi nationals have entered U.S. as chain migrants

This is the second time in three months that a foreign-born suspected terrorist entered the U.S. through an immigration program that Trump has called for the end to.

Another suspected ISIS-inspired New York City terrorist, Uzbek national 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov who is accused of murdering at least eight individuals, entered the U.S. in 2010 by winning one of the 50,000 visas randomly allotted every year under the Diversity Visa Lottery.

The Visa Lottery dolls out 50,000 visas annually to foreign nationals from a multitude of countries. The countries include those with terrorist problems, including Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Yemen, and Uzbekistan.

Trump most recently slammed the visa lottery, saying:

We want a system that is merit-based. They come in on merit, they don’t come in on a lottery system. How about the lottery system? Folks did you see that? That’s the guy in New York City. The lottery system where they put names in a bin… so what they do, I would say but more than just say, they take their worst and they put them in the bin and then when they pick the lottery, they have the real worst in their hands… and we end up getting them.

No more lottery system. We’re going to end that. We’ve already started the process.

We want people coming into our country who love our people, support our economy and embrace our values. It’s time to get our priorities straight.

About 9.3 million foreign nationals have come to the U.S. as chain migrants between 2005 and 2016, Breitbart News reported. In that same time period, a total of 13.06 million foreign nationals have entered the U.S. through the legal immigration system, as every seven out of 10 new arrivals come to the country for nothing other than family reunification….



ROMANIA joins Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic in rejection of accepting Muslim migrants

EU President Juncker wants to allow Romania into the border-free Schengen zone, no doubt as an additional Muslim migration route, now that other Eastern European countries have closed their borders to it. Judging by Romania’s disdain for Muslims, it looks to be a non-starter. Romanians insist “our children must also grow up in safe and civilized conditions. We don’t want to end up like Western Europe where they are afraid to let children walk to school alone, or for their wives to be alone in the streets.”

Romania is using technology and extra border control agents to prevent Muslims from using Romania as an alternate destination after borders in Hungary, Poland, and the Czech Republic have been shut down to Muslim invaders.

A community in the Northwestern county of Satu Mare in Romania threatened to unleash violence if the Government proceeds with its partnership with an NGO to build a “refugees” centre for Muslims in their hometown.