Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Posts Tagged ‘islam’

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/canada-dozens-of-jihadis-walking-free-yet-authorities-wont-charge-them

 

Could a Manchester-style attack happen here in Canada? The answer, sadly, is a resounding “yes”…..That’s because we’ve already got jihadists like Salman Abedi, the 22-year-old behind the horrific concert attack, right here on home turf. Dozens of them. Perhaps over a hundred.

A hundred is just a rough number, and as the case of Salman Abedi unfolds, it is turning out to be quite the sizeable network of active jihadis.

News coming out of Canada that jihadists are running free while authorities do not charge them should not surprise anyone. Western countries are in grave danger as tens of thousands of Islamic State foreign jihadis return to their home countries. The Islamic State also promised to infiltrate the refugee stream, and did it; and both the Islamic State and Al Qaeda have been calling for lone wolf jihad attacks in the West for some time. The picture is grim, and innocent civilians in the West are in danger: truth tellers are increasingly ganged up on and shut up in the stealth jihadist “Islamophobia” drive that has allied with the left in working toward the subjugation of the House of War.

Jihadis on the loose is not just a Canadian problem, as we should all know. It’s a global one.

Meanwhile, Canada’s Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen defends the reinstatement of Canadian citizenship to convicted terrorists, and Canada continues to welcome unvetted immigrants.

 

“Canada has dozens of jihadists walking free, yet authorities won’t charge them”, by Anthony Furey, Toronto Sun, May 24, 2017:

Could a Manchester-style attack happen here in Canada? The answer, sadly, is a resounding “yes.”

Asking why it hasn’t happened yet is perhaps more to the point. That’s because we’ve already got jihadists like Salman Abedi, the 22-year-old behind the horrific concert attack, right here on home turf. Dozens of them. Perhaps over a hundred.

How do we know this? Because the heads of our security agencies say so. They’ve compiled the lists, they have the names and have some sense of where the radicals are at. The only thing they haven’t done is charge them.

Last March, CSIS director Michel Coulombe testified in front of a Senate committee that, at the time, there were 60 Canadians known to have returned home from going abroad to participate in terror activities.

These included paramilitary exercises, receiving jihadi training, providing logistical support for operations and more. Basically, they went to terrorist training camp. Then they came home. “Ticking time bomb” is the accurate phrase to describe this situation.

U.K. Home Secretary Amber Rudd recently confirmed that Abedi was known to authorities. For specifically what reasons, we’re not sure. The speculation is that it has to do with what he’d gotten up to during a recent visit to Libya.

Coulombe also said last year that there were an additional 180 Canadians who at that time were still abroad engaging in terror-related activities. A year ago. And how many of them have since come home?

These acts are serious Criminal Code violations. So if we’ve identified dozens of Canadians hot for jihad, why on Earth are we letting them move freely?

It can be difficult to build a proper case, terrorism expert and Carleton University Professor Alex Wilner pointed out on my radio show Wednesday morning. If the alleged terror offence took place in countries, such as Iraq and Syria, it’s tough to compile the evidence and get help from what exists of law enforcement in the regions.

Even when they return home to Canada, it takes dozens of officers to perform surveillance on one radical.

“We have to dedicate our limited resources to those that we think are the greatest threat,” CSIS deputy director of operations Jeff Yaworski told a committee back in 2014.

Despite all this, it’s clear Canada also just isn’t committed to going all in to charge these guys. RCMP commissioner Bob Paulson confirmed as much in remarks he gave to media last year.

“If we’re not getting the evidence, are we satisfying the safety issues by surveillance and other techniques while we collect the evidence or are there alternative ways of keeping communities safe by direct interventions with the individual or his family?” Paulson said last March. “In other cases, we’ve assessed that they’re back, they’re sorry, they’re working to try to get their heads straight and we’re relying on family members or other professionals.”

That’s right. If jihadists say they’re sorry and their moms promise to keep them on the straight and narrow, the RCMP opt not to charge them. It’s madness.

Back in the summer of 2015 the standing Senate committee on national security and defence released a report on countering terrorism.

Here’s recommendation 19: “The Government encourage police and Crown prosecutors to enforce provisions of the Criminal Code in all relevant matters involving terrorism in the criminal pre-criminal space.”

Yes, a government report actually had to humbly suggest that we actually enforce anti-terrorism laws…..

Read Full Post »

Read Full Post »

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/michigan-muslim-sues-little-caesars-for-100-million-over-pepperoni-pizza

 

“Moughni said the manager claims that Bazzi requested a Hot-n-Ready pepperoni pizza and that he requested a halal sticker be placed on the box. That’s a claim he denies.”

That sounds as if Bazzi was trying to set up Little Caesars with a false label for which he himself was responsible. He denies it, of course, and the truth may never come out, but in any case the $100 million is plain extortion. Bazzi and Moughni are signaling that any slight against Muslims, even if accidental as this may have been if it happened at all, will be ruthlessly capitalized upon to drain money from the Infidel. Little Caesars probably just wants this to go away, and will shower millions upon Moughni and Bazzi in order to make that happen, which will encourage others to try the same thing.

 

Michigan: Muslim sues Little Caesars for $100 million over pepperoni pizza

“Moughni said the manager claims that Bazzi requested a Hot-n-Ready pepperoni pizza and that he requested a halal sticker be placed on the box. That’s a claim he denies.”

That sounds as if Bazzi was trying to set up Little Caesars with a false label for which he himself was responsible. He denies it, of course, and the truth may never come out, but in any case the $100 million is plain extortion. Bazzi and Moughni are signaling that any slight against Muslims, even if accidental as this may have been if it happened at all, will be ruthlessly capitalized upon to drain money from the Infidel. Little Caesars probably just wants this to go away, and will shower millions upon Moughni and Bazzi in order to make that happen, which will encourage others to try the same thing.

 

“Muslim man sues Little Caesars over ‘halal’ pepperoni,” by Candice Williams, Detroit News, May 26, 2017 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A Muslim man is suing Little Caesars Pizza for $100 million after he said he was given and accidentally ate a pizza containing pork pepperoni, despite ordering halal pepperoni.

Islamic law prohibits Muslims from eating pork.

The class action lawsuit filed in Wayne County Circuit Court on Thursday claims the restaurant violated Michigan State Law 750.297f, which it referred to as the “Wayne County Halal and Kosher Anti-Fraud and Truth-in-labeling ordinance.”

“They have no regard for people’s religious beliefs,” said attorney Majed Moughni, representing plaintiff Mohamad Bazzi. “This is a violation of the Muslim faith. You can’t be handing out pork, mislabeling it as halal and get away with it. This isn’t how America operates. A billion dollar corporation can’t get away with it.”

Named as defendants in the suit are Little Caesars Pizza, Little Caesar Enterprises Inc., a manager named Denise and two unnamed employees.

Bazzi, 32, claims that in two separate incidents — in March and May — he received pizzas with pork pepperoni when he had ordered halal pepperoni.

Jill Proctor, a Little Caesars spokeswoman, said the company believes the claim is without merit.

“Little Caesars cherishes our customers from all religions and cultures, and the communities we serve are very important to us,” Proctor said in a statement. “While we can’t comment on pending litigation, we take this claim very seriously.”

In the lawsuit, Bazzi said that on March 20 he went to the Little Caesars at 7315 Schaefer which has a sign in the window advertising that halal pepperoni was served at the location.

He alleges that he ordered a large pizza with halal pepperoni and received a box that was labeled as such. Bazzi said that he and his wife began eating the pizza and realized that they were eating pork pepperoni.

Bazzi and his wife became sick to their stomach, said his attorney, Majed Moughni.

“His wife is a Catholic convert (to Islam) who had eaten pork all her life,” Moughni said. “She knows the taste of pork. He was very angry, upset.”

Moughni said his client wondered how many others had unknowingly eaten pork pepperoni from the restaurant. Three days later, Bazzi filed a police report with the Dearborn Police Department, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit notes Bazzi went back to the restaurant on Wednesday to order another pizza and specifically asked for halal pepperoni. The lawsuit alleges that Bazzi received a pork pepperoni.

At the advice of his attorney, Bazzi returned to the restaurant to question the workers and to record the conversation. Moughni said the manager claims that Bazzi requested a Hot-n-Ready pepperoni pizza and that he requested a halal sticker be placed on the box. That’s a claim he denies….

“These people were unknowingly assaulted,” he said. “None of these employees seem to care.”

Read Full Post »

Read Full Post »

Read Full Post »

Here we go again. 19 people are dead and 50 wounded in a suspected jihad-martyrdom suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, a target that the jihad murderers apparently chose because of its concentration of pre-teens and tweens, so as to maximize the potential to “strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60). But don’t be unduly concerned: Britain’s criminally feckless Prime Minister Theresa May is on the job, saying in a statement: “We are working to establish the full details of what is being treated by the police as an appalling terrorist attack. All our thoughts are with the victims and the families of those who have been affected.”

As canned responses go, that one is particularly packaged, processed, and colorless. How grand that she is thinking about the victims and their families. And the police are on the job! Marvelous! Britons can go back to sleep, knowing that selfless public servants such as May are working tirelessly to protect them.

But there was one key element that May left out of her statement: an apology.

One of the things she should apologize for is the routine aspect of her response to this latest jihad massacre. There was nothing she said about this jihad attack that could not have been said about ten jihad massacres before it, and will not be said about the next ten. The Muslim Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, said after the jihad bombings in New York City in September 2016 that such attacks were “part and parcel of living in a big city” and that people would just have “to be prepared for these sorts of things” to happen, and May is behaving as if she has thoroughly internalized these instructions.

In reality, no one in a big city or a small one, or out on the farm, should ever accept jihad terror massacres as “part and parcel” of living there. Sadiq Khan’s statement was a declaration of his inability or unwillingness to do anything effective to counter the jihad threat.

And that brings us to the second and more important reason why May should apologize: because she and the political establishment she represents have allowed this to happen.

If it weren’t for the immigration policies that May and her Conservative Party, in collaboration with the other British establishment parties, have pursued for well over a decade, the jihadis who perpetrated this massacre may not have been in Britain at all. Of course, it may yet be discovered that they were “homegrown terrorists,” born and raised in the UK. But here again, the British political establishment has accommodated and appeased the Muslim community at every turn, allowing for the establishment of Sharia courts and partnering with numerous “moderates” who turned out, surprise surprise, really to be “extremists.”

Meanwhile, the full wrath of the British government has been unleashed upon those British citizens who have dared to dissent from this madness and to declare publicly their support for the preservation of British national security, as well as the national character and culture. All too many of these people have been hounded and persecuted, arrested and prosecuted on the flimsiest of pretexts. Others who were in a position to prosecute Muslim rape gangs hesitated for fear of being branded “racist.” May has, meanwhile barred foreign foes of jihad terror from entering the country at all (including me), while allowing the most hair-raising preachers of jihad violence to enter the country and preach all over it with impunity.

As she implemented these policies, what did May think would happen? What did Britons? Did they really think that by coddling their Muslim population, winking at the crimes Muslims committed in the name of Islam and in accord with its teachings, and muzzling all dissent from these policies, that it would make Muslims feel welcome in Britain, and that Muslims and non-Muslims would march arm-in-arm together into the glorious multicultural future?

In other words, did they really think that being nice to Muslims would make Muslims forget the jihad imperatives of the Qur’an and Sunnah? Did they really think that if they appeased their Muslim community, that they would be spared further jihad deaths?

They won’t. Manchester was “only the beginning,” said an Islamic State jihadi in a video released just after the massacre Monday night. And that is true: Manchester is only the beginning, thanks to Theresa May. If a modicum of sanity prevailed in Britain, she would be forced to apologize and resign in disgrace.

Instead, she is looking to be overwhelmingly elected to the Prime Minister’s office in her own right in the coming elections. Britons should enjoy that election, because they won’t be enjoying very many more of them.

Robert Spencer is the director of Jihad Watch and author of the New York Times bestsellers The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) and The Truth About Muhammad. His latest book is The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran. Follow him on Twitter here. Like him on Facebook here.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266776/yet-another-jihad-massacre-britain-robert-spencer

Read Full Post »

Read Full Post »

Older Posts »