In 2019, CBC-TV viewership fell below 4% for the first time ever as the public broadcaster struggled to keep Canadians tuned in.
New data released by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) shows that in the last year, CBC’s share of the television viewing audience fell by a whopping 25%.
The new data follows a trend of declining advertising revenues and viewership for the taxpayer funded broadcaster.
Recent financial statements show that in the second-quarter of this year, CBC-TV’s advertising revenue also fell by 19%.
According to CBC CEO Catherine Tait, the broadcaster has had to implement “contingency” plans to square the impact of the advertising losses with business expenses.
“We have implemented a financial contingency plan that includes reducing operating expenses, significantly postponing capital expenditures and managing programming expenses to offset expected revenue losses,” wrote CBC CEO Catherine Tait.
Less than 4% of Canadians watched CBC-TV in 2019: CRTC | True North (tnc.news)
Overview of the Dec. 14th Situation Update:
- Increasing calls for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act, coming from attorney Lin Wood, The Epoch Times, Gen. McInerney and many others.
- Sidney Powell says clear evidence of foreign interference allows Trump to invoke his 2018 EO and seize all the assets of corporations and individuals who were complicit in the election rigging.
- Gen. Flynn calls for Trump to invoke the 2018 Executive Order on foreign interference.
- President Trump declares any swing state electoral votes cast today are cast under conditions of vote fraud.
- Pennsylvania chooses alternate electors, putting election into contention until at least Jan. 6th.
- Sources warn of coming “10-day lockdown” with window of likely action appearing to be Dec. 18th – 24th. The next window is right after Jan. 6th, if all other efforts fail.
- CCP infiltration of Big Pharma, Big Tech, the legacy media, election voting machines, lawmakers, regulators, universities and more. We are living under enemy occupation.
- Patriots growing restless, about to initiate their own action to defend the republic.
- Trump must invoke the Insurrection Act, deploy the troops, and arrest the traitors.
Listen to the full podcast here, and read all the additional quotes and notes that follow:
Situation Update, Dec. 14th – Calls grow for Insurrection Act, window of opportunity Dec. 18th – 24th – NaturalNews.com